One Lifestyle is the leader in on-demand home & property services. All of our friendly, experienced professionals are background-checked and fully insured. We’ll have your property looking pristine in no time.
* Affordable Pricing / * Money Back Guarantee / * Free Estimate
Award Winning housekeeping services. Whether it is home cleaning or commercial cleaning, our team cleans your property from top to bottom and leaves it sparkling. They take great pride in their work and often take pictures of before and after to send to you. We also have handyman services if needed for repairs, maintenance and windows or power washing.
What is included:
- Wash and sanitize the toilet, shower, tub, and sink
- Dust all accessible surfaces
- Wipe down all mirrors and glass fixtures
- Clean all floor surfaces
- Take out garbage and recycling
- Empty sink and load up dishwasher with dirty dishes
- Wipe down exterior of stove, oven and fridge
- Inside fridge
Extras (upon request)
- Inside cabinets
- Inside oven
- Laundry wash & dry
- Interior & exterior windows
- Patio cleaning
Full service property management maintenance for residential, commercial and industrial properties. We understand the need to maintain these investments at the highest level to ensure safety, local codes/ordinances are met, and that the building is aesthetically pleasing. Attractive well maintained properties attract quality tenants. Allow our well trained background checked staff handle your maintenance services such as grounds upkeep, hurricane preparation, cleaning and painting.
Rehab / Repairs
Full service repairs. From simple repairs to complete renovations and rehab projects, we work with you to prepare your property for the housing market. We are a Florida State-Certified Building Contractor and a Certified EPA Lead Renovator. We can assist in general repairs between tenant vacancies- painting, cleaning, lock changes, smoke detectors, etc. We are also able to provide full scale remodels for your project weather you have just acquired the property, you need to make necessary changes to be code compliant, or you would like to maximize your property’s potential. In addition we can service insurance hazard claim repairs. At whatever stage of your investment property, we are here to help and give you a free estimate.
Our clientele include property investors, insurance, mortgage and real estate companies, banks and government authorities.
* You will receive a dedicated project manager who will keep your job on time, on budget and work effectively with engineers and inspectors.
Foreclosure Property Preservation
Full property preservation service for foreclosed properties. We are well versed in all HUD, FNMA, FHMC, and VA guidelines. We ensure the properties we manage are preserved and maintained in a manner that complies not only with investor and regulatory guidelines but also with homeowner association (HOA), condo owner association (COA) and municipal codes and requirements.
We have the expertise, professionalism and flexibility to properly preserve and protect your asset. We understand the need for quality work and quick turnaround times. The property preservation industry requires versatility and professionalism.
We have an award winning team made up of highly dedicated and well trained associates able to complete tasks such as securing, debris removal, commercial deep cleaning, yard maintenance, violation issues, roofing, plumbing, electrical, drywall, painting. We understand that we represent the clients at these properties and are here to help preserve their assets.
Preservation and Maintenance Options Include:
- Re-keying and securitization
- Boarding to prevent vandalism or other risks to the property
- Complete or partial board-ups as requested by client or as required by local authorities
- Eviction lockouts
- Personal property and debris removal with complete documentation and photographs
- Preparation for sale or conveyance
- Initial janitorial and landscape services including clean-up, mow and trim
- Hurricane proofing and debris removal as required,
- Initial pool servicing or securing,
- Safety repairs, and ongoing, client specific maintenance
- Vacant property registration
- Relocation assistance program for previous owner